- Spinach - 1 bunch
- Garlic Pods -2 big
- G.chillies -1 or 2
- Hing - a pinch
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Coconut -2 tsp
- Mustard seeds -1/2 tsp
- Dry Red Chillies - 1 or 2
- Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Urad Dal -1/2 tsp
- Curry Leaves - a spring
- Clean and Rough Chop the Spinach & Garlic
- In a Pan add oil and saute cumin,garlic, g.chillies for few mins...
- Add chopped spinach to it and saute for few mins till it ouches water .
- Now add hing ,salt and cook covered for 2 more mins till spinach becomes soft.
- Add Grated Coconut to spinach and again for few mins...
- let it cool and grind it to a smooth paste..
- In another pan add oil,add all the ingrediants given for tempering one by one and pour the tempering over the ground spinach...
Mix a spoon of this with hot white rice and some ghee and tataa our healthy spinch rice is ready....my kids love them for their rich green color...i love it for there health benefits....so u guys enjoy too :)