- Pomfret Fish - 4
To Grind for the Masala:-
- Pearl onions -2
- Ginger - 1 inch Piece
- Garlic - 2 or 3 big pods
- Dry Red Chillies -15 ( adjust according to spice level)
- Cumin - 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds - 2 tsp
- Peppercorns -1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder -1/2 tsp
- Clean the Fish ,make slits on either side of the fish and Pat it dry with paper towel /clean kitchen towel.
- Now Grind all the Masalas Given for Grinding into a semi coarse paste.
- Now apply this paste in between the slits and all over the fish..and let it marinate for atleast 30 mins in the fridge.
- Now heat a wide bottom pan and add little oil ,once the oil is hot shallow fry the fish...
- Fry for approx 5 to 8 mins on each side on a medium flame or until the fish is completely cooked and browned on both sides...
- Spicy and Flavorful Fish fry is ready to enjoy :)
This is a best side dish for a Rice and Fish Curry..