- Beetroot -1
- Coconut - 2tbsp (grated)
- Cumin powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Mustard Seeds - 1/2urr tsp
- Dry redchillies-2
- Curry Leaves - a spring
- Chop beetroot.and cook till done adding salt to the water.Drain excess water and keep the boiled beetroot aside.
- In a pan add oil and once it is hot add mustard seeds once it splutters add curry leaves and dry red chillies.
- Now add the cooked beetroot and saute for few mins.
- Add chilli powder,cumin powder ,turmeric powder.check for salt an saute till raw smell of all the spices goes
- now add grated coconut and saute again for few mins...beet root stir fry is ready
- This can be served as a side dish for rice