- Chickpea / Kabuli Channa - 1 cup
- Mustard seeds -3/4 tsp
- Dry Red chillies -4
- Pepper powder - 1/4 tsp ( freshly coarsely ground)
- Curry Leaves - a spring
- Coconut Shredded - 2 tbsp
- Soak chickpeas overnight. and pressure cook it adding salt till it is done (ie) approx 3 whistles..Strain chickpeas and keep it aside..
- In a pan heat oil add mustard seed,once it starts to splutter add dry red chillies and curry leaves.
- Pour this tempering over chickpeas ,
- Now add pepper powder , grated coconut.
- Check for salt and add if needed..mix well and our sundal is ready..
Serve as a snack for tea time..A Healthy Snack...enjoy :)