- Egg -4 ( Hard Boiled )
- Onion - 1/2 medium size
- Tomato -1 small
- Drumstick - 1
- Coconut -1/2cup
- Dry RedChillies - 3
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Peppercorns -5
- Curry leaves
- Grind Coconut ,dry redchillies,cumin seeds,peppercorns to a nice fine paste. keep it aside..
- In a pan heat oil and saute onion till it become transparent add curry leaves.
- Now add the tomato and saute till the tomatoes becomes soft now add drumstick and little water and cook covered till drumstick is all done.
- Now add boiled eggs and the ground coconut masala,salt...and water if needed ...and let it boil till the raw smell of the masala evaporates..
- Serve as a curry for hot white rice...