I got this recipe from the vahchef, Sanjay thumma of vahrehvah.com.he has some fantastic recipes with videos. His dishes are a sure hits ..I've tried many of his recipes b4 and always come out well.
- Mushroom -1 box
- Onion - 2 medium size
- Tomato -2
- Cardamon , cinnamon ,cloves -2
- bayleaf -1
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds- 2 tsp
- Garlic Pods -3
- Peppercorns -1/2 ts
- Chilli powder -2 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder -2 tsp
- Butter - 2 tsp
- Curry leaves - a spring
- Coriander Leaves
- Chop onions and tomato finely.
- Coarsely grind the garlic pods ,cumin seeds (1 tsp) and peppercorns.and keep it aside..
- In a pan heat oil and add the Whole Garam masalas , curryleaves, cumin once it splutter add the onion and saute till it becomes transparent.
- Add Gingergarlic paste ,turmeric ,g.chillies saute till raw smell goes..
- Now add tomatoes and saute and cook covered till tomatoes are fully cooked and mashed up.
- Add chopped mushrooms and salt.cook covered till mushrooms are done...
- In a another pan add butter and Garlic,pepper and cumin paste and saute add the chilli powder,coriander powder,cumin powder and saute for few secs and then add the cooked mushroom to this masala and cook un covered till all the excess water evaporates...
- Add lime juice and coriander leaves and mix well...and enjoy:)
This dish goes well as a side dish for biriyani , pulav ,naan ,roti ,chappathi even dosa idli..