- Okra /Ladied Finger -15
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1tsp
- Turmeric powder -1/4 tsp
- Pepper - a Big pinch
- Mustard seed -1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves - a spring
- Wash Okra ,Wipe it dry with a kitchen towel or tissue paper and cut them..
- Now in a skillet heat oil add mustard seed ,curry leaves.once it splutter.
- Add okra and fry well till the stickyness of the okra goes.add salt...
- Now add all the masala powders given and fry well .
- Cook covered for few mins...
- Serve as a side dish for white rice..enjoy:)