- Whole Grain Pasta - 1 pack
- Garlic pods -5 to 8 big
- Onion - 1
- Tomato -1/2
- Carrot -2
- Beans - 15
- Oregano - few leaves
- Marinara sauce - 1 .5 cups
- Red pepper flakes -1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder (freshly powdered) - 1 tsp
- Parmesan cheese -1/2 cup (grated)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a pan heat Extar Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO).Add chopped garlic and then juliend onions saute till onion becomes transparent..
- Now add the oregano ,red chilli flakes ,pepper ,salt.
- Add the veggies (use any veggie of ur choice ) and little water and cook covered till veggies are done.
- Add the marinara sauce and let it boil and reduce a little...
- In another pot boil water add salt to it ..once water is boils add the pasta and cook for 10 to 11 mins ( for whole grain pasta)..drain water and add to the sauce mix well ...
- Add the grated parmesan cheese ( optional).
- Now at last go Dig in & Enjoy... :)
- Don't cook the pasta ahead and let it cool...it's better to do the sauce first and pour the pasta as soon as it's done..