- Rice flour -1/3 cup
- Roasted Urad dal powder - 1tsp
- White Seasame Seed - 1tsp
- Channa Dal - 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder -1/4 tsp
- Hing - a big pinch
- Crisco Shortening / Butter -2tbsp
- Curry leaves(chopped)
** Soak Channa dal in water for at least 20 to 30 mins...
- In a bowl add all the above given ingrediants except oil and mix well..now add water to make it a soft dough..
- Make small balls of desirable size with the dough ..
- Flatten the balls to desirable thickenss ..
- Deep fry it in oil..till crispy or the sizzling sound of the oil reduces...