- Pineapple - 4 cups
- Sugar -1.5 to 2 cups
- Chop the pineapple .
- Pressure cook pineapple and sugar till 4 whistles on medium flame...wait till pressure releases
- Allow it to cool.
- Once it is cooled Grind it to paste in a mixie.
- In a heavy bottom pan add the pineapple paste and saute continously in medium flame. until the mixture become thick and become to a spreadable consistency..
- I like a little texture so i grind the pineapple a little coarse.but u can also grind it to a smooth paste...
- This can be used as a spread for toast but in our place we'll have a jam in our sadya menu.either tomato jam or pineapple jam...the think is i'll finish this 1st b4 they even serve rice....yummm...