- Big long Chillies -4 or 5
- Besan - 1 cup
- Rice flour - a handfull
- Dosa Batter - 1/4 cup
- Red chilli powder -1/2 to 3/4 tsp
- Baking soda -1/4 tsp
- Hing - a big pinch
- Make holes in the chillies using a fork and marinate the chillies in a some salt overnight .
- In a bowl make batter mixing all the given ingrediants except chillies and oil..
- Add water little by little ,it should be slightly thicker than dosa batter.only then batter will stick to chillies while frying..
- Now heat oil in kadai for deep frying..once the oil is hot ..
- Take the Chillies dip it into the batter making sure all sides are covered .and slowly drop it into the oil..
- Add deep fry it till u get a nice crispy bhajji...
- Have it with a cup of tea /coffee on a rainy day.... &.enjoy:)
- Marinating the chillies in salt will reduce the spicyness of the Chillies