Recipe Source:- showmethecurry.com
For the Sauce:-
- Cauliflower / Gobi - 1/2 ( big size )
- Onion - 1 medium size
- Garlic - 6 big cloves
- G.Chilles -3
- Tomato Sauce-2 tbsp
- Red Chilli Sauce -2 tbsp
- Vinegar - 2 tbsp
- Soy sauce - 4tsp
- Corn flour -2 tsp
- Green Onion - 3 stalks
For the Batter:-
- Maida /All Purpose Flour - 5 t bsp
- Corn Flour - 3tbsp
- Salt - as per taste
- Pepper- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp
- Red Food Color - a pinch (optional)
- In a pan heat oil and saute finely chopped onions...
- Now add chopped g.chillies and garlic
- Saute till oil ouches out or till the onion changes color to slight brown..
4. Now add in redchilli sauce and tomato sauce..
5. Saute till oil ouches out...add vinegar and soy sauce...
6. Add little water and corn flour and saute till u get a very thick sauce..
7. In a bowl mix all purpose flour , corn flour,salt ,pepper and red food color and water to make a batter which is neither too thick nor too thin..
8. Dip the cauliflower florets in the batter and deep fry it till cripsy in medium heat...
9. Drain the excess oil by place the fried cauliflower in paper towel.
10. Now add the fried cauliflower to the sauce already prepared..
11. Fold in gently till sauce coats the cauliflower evenly..Now Garnish with some chopped Green onions.
12. Serve as a starter or as a side dish for noodles or any bread like roti or naan..
Sending this to the event Cooking Concepts # Appetizers hosted by Srav's Culinary Concepts