- Canned Tuna - 300 gms
- Onion - 1 medium
- Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
- G reen chillies - 1
- Mustard Seeds -1/2 tsp
- Fennel Seeds -1/2 tsp
- Curry Leaves - a spring
- Chilli Powder - 1 to 2 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1.5 tsp
- Turmeric Powder -1/4 tsp
- Garam masala Powder -1/4 tsp
- Cumin Powder -1/2 tsp
- In a pan heat oil and season with musard seed ,fennel seeds and curry leaves
- Add onion and g.chillies and saute till onion becomes transparent.
- Add Ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell goes
- Add all the spices chilli powder,coriander powder,cumin powder,turmeric powder, garam masala powder,salt and fry well for few more mins.
- Now add the tuna and saute again for few mins..
- Now sprinkle little water and cook covered till all water evaporates or till tuna is cooked .
- Now cook uncovered spreading tuna with the spoon on the pan so that it will brown evenly..cook for 3 mins..
- Now do the same till all the tuna is slighty browned...
Serve as a side dish for rice ...