- Rice - 1 cup
- Raw Mango - 1
- Carrot -1
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Hing - a pinch
- Mustard seed -1/2 tsp
- Channa Dal -1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves - 2 stems
For the Masala:-
* Cook rice seasoned with salt...spread it on a plate and allow it to cool ..
* Grind the ingrediants given for the masala into a coarse paste as shown in the picture.
- In a pan add oil and season it with mustard seeds,channa dal,curry leaves...
- once it starts to splutter add in the grated raw mango and carrot and saute for few mins..
- Add in turmeric powder , hing and little salt.saute again for few mins.
- Now add in the coconut masala and saute till raw smell goes..
- Add in the cooked rice and mix well ,so as to coat the masala evenly over the rice...
This will be a perfect lunch box recipe and the colorfull , flavorfull rice will be kids favorite too...so friends try this at home and enjoy:)
I'm sending this to the event Cooking with Seeds -"Rice"
I'm also sending my Spinach Veg Rice to this event