When I say "Simple is the best " it's not just a saying...to realise the true meaning of it .You don't have to do any soul searching , just try to make this kulfi at home ...it is just not fair for this to turn out so yummy and creamy and absoultely delicious with almost little or no work...all u have to do it pour , mix , pour , freeze no cooking what so ever and u get a piece of heaven in ur hand which melts away in ur mouth...can u think of a better desert than this?....it tastes so rich and can be made ahead which makes it prefect for parties....
- 14 Ounce can of Sweetened Condensed Milk -1
- 12 Ounce can of Evaporeated Milk -1
- Pistachios - 15 to 20
- Green Cardamom -5 (just the seeds)
- Safforn / Kesar - few strands
- Whole Milk - 1.5 cup
- Remove the seeds from the Green Cardamom and pulse these seeds and the pistachios in the mixie,just once or twice..
- Now take a bowl and pour all the ingrediants along with the pulsed cardamom and pista ..and mix.
- Now take your kulfi mold and pour this mixture into it till it's 3/4 full..Close the lid and freeze it overnight or atleast for 6 hrs untill it sets completely...
- Now what....? do i have to say ....enjoy ur kulfi..... cheers !!!
- To Unmold the kufi just show the mold in the running water for few seconds.
- If u don't have a traditiional kulfi mold u can use popsicle mold .or can use small cups..