- Boneless Chicken Thighs - 4
- Chilli powder -1 tsp
- Corinader powder - 1.5 tsp
- Turmeric Powder -1/2 tsp
- Fennel seed powder -1/2 tsp
- Garam masala -1/4 tsp
- Salt -as per taste
- Oil - for deep frying
To grind :-
- Ginger - 1 inch piece
- Garlic - 4 big pods
- G.chilli - 1
- Coriander leaves/stem - 2 or 3 springs
- Clean and cut chicken into pieces.
- Grind the ginger,garlic,green chilli and coriander leaves to a smooth paste with out adding water.
- In a bowl add chicken and ginger-garlic-coriander paste , all the spices and salt and mix well to coat the chicken evenly.e
- Marinate for atleast 30 mins to 1 hr..if marinating for more time keep it in the refrigerator..
- In a pan heat enough oil to deep fry. Once oil is hot deep fry the chicken pieces for 3 mins per side or till the chicken is cooked fully ..
- Once cooked drain the chicken and place it in a paper towel to absorb excess oil..
This chicken fry goes well with rice and chicken curry or with any biriyani or pulav....