Recipe Source :- solaiachiskitchen.blogspot.com
For Omelette :-
- Eggs -4
- Onion -1/4 cup
- G.Chillies -1
- Pepper powder -1/4 tsp
- Turmeric Powder -1/4 tsp
For the Curry:-
- Shallots - 1 cup chopped
- Garlic - 4 big pods chopped
- Tomato -2
- Sambar powder - 2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder -1 tsp
- Mustard seed -1/4 tsp
- Fenugreek seed- 1/4 tsp
- Fennel seeds-1/4 tsp
- Tamarind - half a lime size
- Curry leaves - a stem
- Gingerlly oil
- In a bowl mix the ingrediants given to make omelettes and beat well with a fork..
- Now make omelettes ...make sure that the omelettes are thick..
- Cut the omelettes into bite size pieces.and keep aside
- In a pan heat oil...add mustard seed,fenugreek seed, fennel seed ,curry leaves and season it.
- Add chopped shallots ,garlic and saute till transparent.
- Add the sambar powder ,coriander powder, turmeric powder and fry till raw smell goes..
- Add the tomatoes...and cook it its all mashed up..
- Now add the tamarind water,salt..and water to adjust the consistency of the gravy...
- Let the gravy come to a boil or come to the desired consistency...
- Add the omelette pieces and cook covered for few mins..
Serve with rice...