- Fish - 1/2 kg ( King fish, Pomfert ,Pompano )
- Shallots - 1 cup chopped
- Kudampuli -4
- Garlic -4 big pods
- Ginger - 1 inch piece
- Fenugreek powderr -1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder - 2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds -1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves - 2 stems
- In a pan heat oil and season with musard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add chopped shallots and saute till transparent..
- Add in garlic ,Ginger, G.chilliessaute for few mins.
- Now simmer the flame and add chilli powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder,fenugreek powder..and saute till raw smell goes..
- Add Kudampuli
- Add little salt ,water according to the consistency of the gravy and let it come to a boil...
- Once the gravy stars boiling add the fish pieces and cook covered for 10 mins in medium flame..
- Cook uncovered for 5 mins....and the gravy is ready to be served...
Enjoy this with some white rice and with some fish fry...